Every month I share a bit of what has caught my eye. It’s usually a mix of all the things! Design trends I’m loving, new skincare products I’m testing out, additions to my wardrobe, or recipes I’ve tried. It’s safe to say these are faves that I would probably talk your ear off about if we were sitting down in real life to catch up over a glass of something bubbly and maybe a brownie or two!
What I’m loving this month – September 2019 Edition
- I have a kitchen remodel on the brain. Even though we are nowhere close to tackling this project yet, I’ve been pinning lots of storage solutions like this and this for reference when we do.
- Vertical tile. This space feels so fresh and modern.
- If you know me you know I love chocolate chip cookies and brownies equally. This recipe is the best of both worlds!
- We’ve had a taste of cooler weather which has gotten me excited for fall! This pin, this pin, and oh this one too on Pinterest are currently inspiring my front porch decor.
- Speaking of cooler weather. I’m ready to add this drink back into my nightly routine. It reminds me of the one I love at our local Restore and I have changed it up a bit to get it close.
- I’ve always wanted builtins in our living room. This, this and this are current inspiration pins on Pinterest that I have saved for reference.
- I’ve picked up a couple of things for fall. This sweater and this pullover, which is similar to the one I grabbed at the outlet, are becoming fast favorites.
- I’m ready for all the soups! This recipe is one of my favs!
- Cobbler! I can’t let September go by without making this recipe at least a couple of times.
Looking for more? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!