Every month I share a bit of what has caught my eye. It’s usually a mix of all the things! Design trends I’m loving, new skincare products I’m testing out, additions to my wardrobe, or recipes I’ve tried. It’s safe to say these are faves that I would probably talk your ear off about if we were sitting down in real life to catch up over a glass of something bubbly and maybe a brownie or two!
What I’m loving this month – October 2019 Edition
- ALL.THINGS.FALL! This is Mike and I’s favorite season and we can’t get enough of all the fall pumpkin fests,
farmersmarkets, and yummy fall foods.
- About this time every
yearI get asked for these pumpkin cookies! I found this recipe on Pinterest and it has been a staple for the last few years. I am thinking about trying this one as well.
- This PBS show is back for it’s final season and I will be so sad when it is over. I have read the first book but need to continue the series.
- A friend at work turned me on to this affordable dry shampoo and I use it EVERY DAY. It gives my thin, fine hair a boost in volume and some grit to it.
- I wear jeans just about every day. I scooped up these this month and they are so good I went back for this darker version to add to my rotation. This pair is on my wish list too!
- For fall decor in our home, I typically take my cues from Halloween and aim to create a look that is creepy yet chic. I wrote a post about it here showing our 2019 fall decor. This designer’s Halloween looks are AMAZING every year. She totally nails the creepy, chic look. I pinned this image and this one as well to my Halloween Pinterest board for inspiration.
- I went to Nashville this month for a bachelorette party and on my last day there, I was able to stop into Draper James which is Reese Witherspoon’s quintessentially southern clothing and accessories store. The interior space was like walking into a stylish friend’s home rather than just a retail store, and the offer of sweet tea was the perfect southern hospitality touch!
Looking for more? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!