Every month I share a bit of what has caught my eye. It’s usually a mix of all the things! Design trends I’m loving, new skincare products I’m testing out, additions to my wardrobe, or recipes I’ve tried. It’s safe to say these are faves that I would probably talk your ear off about if we were sitting down in real life to catch up over a glass of something bubbly and maybe a brownie or two!
What i’m loving this month – November 2019 Edition
- The Crown is BACK!!! I’m so excited to jump into the new season with the new cast! Hopefully, I can control myself and not watch all the episodes in one sitting but no promises!
- When it turns cold or my skin needs calming down, my current go-to solution is this product from Sephora.
- I made these cookies last year and they were such a hit! They are definitely on the list for this year as well.
- Speaking of cookies, if you need some inspiration this year, check out my Cookies Pinterest Board for lots of delicious options.
- I snagged this sweater on sale for 50% off in-store. I loved it so much I scooped another one up in Charcoal and received an additional 30% when buying online! It fits beautifully and is so warm and cozy. Now if only they had an olive green one…..
- I’ve been on the hunt for products to help my fine, color-treated hair feel healthy, shiny, and less damaged. I’ve seen recommendations online for this brand and decided to give it a try. During Sephora’s holiday Rouge sale they had a gift set featuring products 03 through 06. I have to say my hair is definitely softer, shinier, and the ends don’t look as dry. The regular sizes are on the pricey side but I only need a small amount of the conditioner, a dime-sized drop of the shampoo and even less of the bond smoother for my thin hair. They should last a while. I definitely use more of the hair perfector though but you will only use this as needed since it is a treatment.
- I would really like to find clean options for some of my makeup and skincare staples. I’ve decided to give this line a try. I want to test out this foundation and this blush. I have samples of these skincare favorites and I’m loving the way they smell and feel on my skin so far.
Looking for more? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!
Leave a Reply