Every month I share a bit of what has caught my eye. It’s usually a mix of all the things! Design trends I’m loving, new skincare products I’m testing out, additions to my wardrobe, or recipes I’ve tried. It’s safe to say these are faves that I would probably talk your ear off about if we were sitting down in real life to catch up over a glass of something bubbly and maybe a brownie or two!
What I’m loving this month – may 2020 edition
- It’s been over two months since we started quarantining. Three if I include my surgery recovery time. I’m ready to get back out into the world. I miss seeing friends and family, dinners out with the hubby, farmer’s markets, and thrifting at my favorite antique stores. We will miss the May Springfield Flea Market Extravaganza this year but hoping we can go to the one in September!
- I tested out a new frittata recipe I found on Pinterest earlier this month and it was amazing! YOu can mix up the ingredients and use what you have on hand as I did. Perfect for cooking at home while in quarantine or any other time. 🙂
- I’m working on design plans for our entryway and creating a new storage built-in closet in place of our old traditional one. I’m having fun putting together different options and ideas.
- Amazon Prime members have you seen Upload yet? Mike popped it on one night during dinner and the next thing I knew we were 8 episodes in! It’s hilarious and an interesting take on the afterlife. Season two has been approved but no release date as of yet.
- I’m thinking about swapping out the curtains in our living room for a more monochromatic look. I really like these from Wayfair. I’m also considering a pattern depending on what we do in the entryway. My favorites are these and these.
- As we finally start to warm up here in Ohio, I’ve been thinking about our outdoor spaces or lack thereof. Mike has hopes of working on our backyard this year but I’m not sure how far we will get. For now, I’ll just continue to drool over this backyard patio and swoon of this one.
Looking for more? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!