EVERY MONTH I SHARE A BIT OF WHAT HAS CAUGHT MY EYE. IT’S USUALLY A MIX OF ALL THE THINGS! DESIGN TRENDS I’M LOVING, NEW SKINCARE PRODUCTS I’M TESTING OUT, ADDITIONS TO MY WARDROBE, OR RECIPES I’VE TRIED. IT’S SAFE TO SAY THESE ARE FAVES THAT I WOULD PROBABLY TALK YOUR EAR OFF ABOUT IF WE WERE SITTING DOWN IN REAL LIFE TO CATCH UP OVER A GLASS OF SOMETHING BUBBLY AND MAYBE A BROWNIE OR TWO!
WHAT I’M LOVING THIS MONTH – MARCH 2020 EDITION
- What a month this has been! I had surgery at the end of February and have spent the entire month recovering from it. To keep from vegging out completely in front of the TV I decided to tackle some of the books I’ve been meaning to read. I finished this one first. It was jam-packed full of info and action items. So much so that my head is still spinning. I did manage to retain a few takeaways but will be keeping this close for reference.
- My sweet mama sent me a care package with two other books from my wish list. I just finished You are a Badass and couldn’t put it down. It was a fast and fun read and the concepts are approachable and seem doable. I am currently working through this one now. It came highly recommended by many people and I am excited to learn some of the tactics.
- In between books I have managed to watch a few new shows. This one Mike and I binge-watched and found it super fascinating. I only knew the basics of the event and I’m now on the lookout for a book to get even more details.
- Another PBS fav for sure! If you love Pride and Prejudice or any Jane Austin book/movie then you MUST check out this show on Masterpiece.
- In LOVE with this face and body cleanser from Lush. The scent is so light and sweet and unlike anything I’ve tried before. One of the ingredients on the list is popcorn can you believe it?!?!?
- Whenever I stop by Lush I HAVE to grab some of my favorite bath bombs. This one is hands down my favorite. My skin smells AMAZING after. The bathtub looks like a party after with the amount of glitter left behind but it is so worth it! This one is a close second. My skin is buttery soft and smells like vanilla after. Plus, there is no crazy glitter or color to clean up after.
Looking for more? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!