What I’m loving this month – June 2020 edition
Every month I share a bit of what has caught my eye. It’s usually a mix of all the things! Design trends I’m loving, new skincare products I’m testing out, additions to my wardrobe, or recipes I’ve tried. It’s safe to say these are faves that I would probably talk your ear off about if we were sitting down in real life to catch up over a glass of something bubbly and maybe a brownie or two!
June 2020 Faves
- How is it June already? I feel like the days are long but the months are quick if that makes any sense. Or have I stopped making sense since quarantine began? Anyways, thank goodness the ORC is back to bring a bit (or a lot) of beauty to our Instagram feeds! Have you been following along? Are you familiar with the One Room Challenge or ORC as fans so lovingly refer to it? The designers are close to the finish line and I’ve been following along with my favs, anxious to see the progress each week!
- I’ve been doing a TON of cooking and baking these last few months as I’m sure a lot of you are as well. I recently shared some of our go-to recipes that are quick, easy, and delicious! What has been your go-to’s while in quarantine?
- I’ve recently spotted a few Jasperware pieces popping up in my Instagram feed and I’m loving these beautiful pieces! The olive green is SO PRETTY and I’m a sucker for the Wedgewood blue as well! I’m on the hunt for a compote or trinket box or a small decorative plate that would work in our home. I found a beautiful green vase while thrifting a couple of weeks ago and LOVE it.
- I’m kinda obsessed with drawstring comfy shorts this year and recently scooped up this pair from Old Navy. I went online to see if I could get some more in a different colorway and was able to snag the maroon jive as well. While shopping I also decided to order these Breathe On shorts in black jack and hunter pines and these pajama shorts in mauve.
- I recently created a resource of Black-owned businesses featuring a roundup of different products for the home, skin and hair, accessories, tasty treats, and items for our fur babies! I am anxiously awaiting the restock of soaps from Milked and candles from Crete.
- I just ordered this Body Outline print from The Everyday Print Co on Etsy and can’t wait for it to come in. There are a few more I’m eyeing up in her shop too like this Send Nudes and the Sade print.
Looking for more of my favorites? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!