Every month I share a bit of what has caught my eye. It’s usually a mix of all the things! Design trends I’m loving, new skincare products I’m testing out, additions to my wardrobe, or recipes I’ve tried. It’s safe to say these are faves that I would probably talk your ear off about if we were sitting down in real life catching up over a glass of something bubbly….and maybe a brownie or two!
What I’m loving this month – June 2019 Edition
- Green kitchens are having a moment and I am here for it! I can’t get enough of this kitchen color trend and with each new inspiration photo I find, my heart skips a beat! This one is a current fav!
- Marble everything in kitchens and bathrooms. This kitchen and this bathroom get all the heart eyes from me.
- Farmers markets. I love all the fresh produce, homemade baked goods, and floral bouquets. At our local market, I can’t leave without scooping up treats for Moose, homemade pasta, and a bespoke floral bouquet for the house.
- Bathroom console vanities. I would love this one for our half bath.
- Sperry’s. I purchased this pair this year and wear them all.the.time. They are perfect for throwing on with jeans and running weekend errands.
- Athleta shorts are the best. I bought these and I am in LOVE.
- Bourbon sours. YUM!
- Dr. Jart Color Correct Cream. A
game-changerhelping me control the redness in my skin.
Looking for more? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!