What I’m loving this month
Every month I share a bit of what has caught my eye. It’s usually a mix of all the things! Design trends I’m loving, new skincare products I’m testing out, additions to my wardrobe, or recipes I’ve tried. It’s safe to say these are faves that I would probably talk your ear off about if we were sitting down in real life to catch up over a glass of something bubbly and maybe a brownie or two!
July 2020 Faves
- Holy moly! Where’s the summer going? I can’t believe it is almost the end of July! It’s been so hot here and since we’ve been staying home, still practicing social distancing, I’ve been living in tanks and shorts. I talked about my love for these drawstring shorts I grabbed from Old Navy last month. I now have 4 pairs and rotate through them each week. Their tanks were on super sale recently so I grabbed some of those as well. I love this one that is slim fit for lounging around the house and wear one almost every day. The flowy, looser swing tank is great for running errands in. Not a ton of items from Old Navy fit me right but theses shorts and tanks are perfect!
- If you’ve been reading the most recent posts on the blog this month, then you know we’re getting ready to tackle our upstairs hallway. I’ve been debating between adding wallpaper or moulding and I think I’ve landed on moulding. I shared some of my favorite moulding styles that we’ve used in our home and what’s inspiring me for our hallway redesign.
- The wheels are turning on how we can make our hallway linen closet more functional but also visually appealing. In a recent blog post, I finally shared my super cool, but also incredibly scary, idea for our linen closet design! It happens to be a really cool design feature as well…HIDDEN STORAGE! You can read the full post and see the inspiration photos I’m using to come up with a design.
- I’m not sure what rock I was living under or why it took me so long to try out this show on STARZ but I’m OBSESSED! I’ve been binge-watching it and staying up WAY too late trying to fit in another episode. I was able to watch the first 3 seasons on Netflix and watched seasons 4 and 5 on Prime. Can’t WAIT for season 6 to come out!
- I purchased this body outline print from Etsy mid-June and received it before the 4th of July. It came rolled up in a tube and I stuck it under a stack of books to relax it. I’m not 100% sure where I’m gunna hang it yet but I think it may go in the hallway upstairs once we finish the remodel. I’m on the hunt for a few more pieces to coordinate with it but love the simplicity of it. Right now I have it in a simple gold frame from Target but may change this up once I figure out exactly where it’s going.
- I’ve been patiently awaiting the restock of Milked soaps since I found out about them in May! I finally placed my order at the end of June when I was notified of their restock. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen the countdown in my stories! OMG! I knew these soaps were gunna be good but they are even PRETTIER in person! AND they smell AMAZING!! I ordered 5 in total and they came packaged beautifully! Kathy even tucked in a little sample of another soap for me to try! I’m currently using the Pure Goats Milk and Raw Honey soap and it’s DEVINE! There’s still some in stock so if you’re interested check them out! You can even sign up for her email subscription to get a $5 off code to use on your first purchase!
Looking for more of my favorites? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!