Every month I share a bit of what has caught my eye. It’s usually a mix of all the things! Design trends I’m loving, new skincare products I’m testing out, additions to my wardrobe, or recipes I’ve tried. It’s safe to say these are faves that I would probably talk your ear off about if we were sitting down in real life catching up over a glass of something bubbly….and maybe a brownie or two!
What i’m loving this month – July 2019 Edition
- Cane! I am loving the way this material is being used right now. It feels so fresh and modern. Some of my favorite uses are here and here.
- Stranger Things is BACK! Enough said.
- Succulents. Every time summer rolls around I want to load up my pots with all the succulents. I love how easy they are to take care of and the texture they bring to
a spaceindoors or out.
- Soft, muted mauve pink. This room gets all the heart eyes from me!
- Flea markets! Every summer I try to make it to my favorite fleas a couple of times to get my fix before the winter months set in.
- Summer salads. This one I have on repeat right now.
- Summer sandals. Purchased these from DSW and they are so comfortable. Perfect for a girl who doesn’t love heels.
- Open, airy spaces. I know, I know open spaces have been trending forever. I tend to gravitate towards moody, cozy rooms but this one has me thinking otherwise.
Looking for more? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!