Every month I share a bit of what has caught my eye. It’s usually a mix of all the things! Design trends I’m loving, new skincare products I’m testing out, additions to my wardrobe, or recipes I’ve tried. It’s safe to say these are faves that I would probably talk your ear off about if we were sitting down in real life to catch up over a glass of something bubbly and maybe a brownie or two!
JANUARY 2021 FAVORITES
It’s my BIRTHDAY MONTH, friends! And for this month’s round-up, I thought I would share some of the things on my wish list along with a bedroom reveal I’m LOVING!
- I’m kicking this month’s round-up off with the little birthday treat I purchased for myself. My skin gets extra dry in the winter and this year I had the added bonus of developing a small dry patch on my forehead. I ordered this multipurpose Baby Balm product by Primally Pure and it’s SAVING my skin. Not just for baby’s, this product helps calm and soothe irritated skin, adds tons of moisture, and even uses marshmallow root to help minimize stretch marks and undereye circles. I’ve been using this product not only on my face but also to help heal my scar from the surgery I had almost a year ago.
- I’m a big skincare nerd and over the past year, I’ve been trying to find cleaner options for some of my products. I was introduced to Primally Pure in 2019 and received my first products last year in 2020 as a birthday gift from my mom. Along with the Baby Balm mentioned above, I also love their Complexion Mists. They have several to choose from and the Geranium Complexion Mist is a fave. I just ordered the trio so I could try the Lavender and Neroli as well. If you’re looking for cleaner options and want to give them a try, save yourself 10% by using my link: http://fbuy.me/v/deanna_683
- Another item on my wish list that I received last week is this handheld milk frother from Amazon. I seriously LOVE this little gadget and have used it EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. It’s battery operated so you don’t have to fight with any cords and comes with a small stand. Making it super handy to store on the counter and keep it within reach. It’s basically become a replacement for any spoon and I use it to blend my collagen powder into my tea. I also use it to add a bit of froth to my hot cocoa or lightly whip cream for the top. It would be perfect for making homemade lattes too!
- I love a good design book and I’m always looking for pretty ones to add to my collection for design inspiration and to style with. I have a handful on my wish list that includes: Beautiful and More Beautiful by Mark D. Sikes, Decorate Fearlessly and It’s the Little Things by Susanna Salk.
- I’ve been eyeing up these Eve Coupe Cocktail Glasses from CB2 for some time now and I think they need to go on my birthday wishlist. They have a modern 20’s vibe to them that I adore and they would be perfect for making apps and drinks at home feel extra special.
- Not a birthday wish list item but a favorite nonetheless is this bedroom reveal by Chris Loves Julia. I’ve been following their progress on this room and was excited to see the design come together. Especially since I have my own guest bedroom remodel on the brain. Their goal was to create a cozy, cottage-y room for one of their daughters with a princess feel without being a typical kid-themed room. I love the cozy, boutique hotel feel they created through the use of moulding, wallpaper from Rifle paper, pattern mixing, and a mid-tone color pallet.
Looking for more of my favorites? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!
Leave a Reply