EVERY MONTH I SHARE A BIT OF WHAT HAS CAUGHT MY EYE. IT’S USUALLY A MIX OF ALL THE THINGS! DESIGN TRENDS I’M LOVING, NEW SKINCARE PRODUCTS I’M TESTING OUT, ADDITIONS TO MY WARDROBE, OR RECIPES I’VE TRIED. IT’S SAFE TO SAY THESE ARE FAVES THAT I WOULD PROBABLY TALK YOUR EAR OFF ABOUT IF WE WERE SITTING DOWN IN REAL LIFE TO CATCH UP OVER A GLASS OF SOMETHING BUBBLY AND MAYBE A BROWNIE OR TWO!
What i’m loving this month – January 2020 edition
- Let me just start off by saying, IT’S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! A lot of what I’m loving this month are things that have been on my wish list. They have been HEAVILY hinted at to those close to me asking for ideas 🙂 Like these pants from J Crew Factory that are a new fav and wardrobe staple! Back pockets were a MUST for me and these are so flattering.
- I’ve been researching and slowly swapping out makeup and skincare products for cleaner, healthier products. My sweet mama sent me a box full of goodies from this company to try out. I’ve been dying to try this serum and this facial mist and so far they haven’t disappointed.
- A childhood friend of mine got married this month! (Congrats, Keri!) I was blessed to be asked to be in the wedding and fell in love with these shoes to compliment my dress. I’m a sneaker/flats kind of girl so walking in heels for long periods of time is not my idea of a good time. I wanted something sexy (my dress had a massive slit) but also timeless and comfortable that I could walk in without rolling an ankle. These fit the bill!
- To whip my skin into shape for the wedding, and also as a birthday treat to myself, I scooped up this clean product. I’ve read nothing but rave reviews and I’m loving the results so far in the few short weeks I’ve been testing it out. It’s gentle on my sensitive skin and not too drying. I’ll let you know what I think in a few months!
- I am currently obsessing over this design trend I’ve seen popping up on Pinterest and in design showhouses this year. Some of my favorite inspiration pics are this and this one. Now, how do I work this into my current home?
- Another 2020 trend I am loving is Maximalism. Some of my current favorite examples are this one, this pic and lastly this one.
Looking for more? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!
Leave a Reply