EVERY MONTH I SHARE A BIT OF WHAT HAS CAUGHT MY EYE. IT’S USUALLY A MIX OF ALL THE THINGS! DESIGN TRENDS I’M LOVING, NEW SKINCARE PRODUCTS I’M TESTING OUT, ADDITIONS TO MY WARDROBE, OR RECIPES I’VE TRIED. IT’S SAFE TO SAY THESE ARE FAVES THAT I WOULD PROBABLY TALK YOUR EAR OFF ABOUT IF WE WERE SITTING DOWN IN REAL LIFE TO CATCH UP OVER A GLASS OF SOMETHING BUBBLY AND MAYBE A BROWNIE OR TWO!
WHAT I’M LOVING THIS MONTH – FEBRUARY 2020 EDITION
- How is it the end of February already???? The weather has been all over the map this month and my skin has been extra dry. This is my all-time favorite lotion. My hands stay hydrated all.day.long. Even between all the hand washing. Time for me to stock up!
- I love a good chambray shirt and I have my eye on this one for spring!
- I snagged this eye shadow pallet for the wedding I was in last month and LOVE all the colors in it! It’s perfect for everyday wear. Even for someone like me who doesn’t tend to wear eye make-up every day!
- It’s no secret I LOVE the color blue. You can find shades of this color all throughout our home. I’ve been doing some hunting on Pinterest looking for inspiration for one of our guest bedrooms. I am head of heels for this wallpaper, these curtains, and this fabric.
- Recently came across this new to me Etsy store and couldn’t stop scrolling. There are so many beautiful pillows and fabrics! This shop also has tons of gorgeous pillows. I saved quite a few to my favorites!
- Speaking of Etsy, I scooped up some beautiful velvet ribbon from this store for a project at Christmas and have a few others in my cart for future projects. I also snagged this bow and these clips for my hair and they are so pretty! Can you tell I’m on a velvet kick???
- My husband and I were out to dinner with his parents one night years ago and had the most DELICIOUS mushroom bread pudding EVER! I’ve been CRAVING some and this recipe is very close to the one we had out. It is a go-to favorite and I’ve been craving it for a bit now. I think it’s time to whip some up!
Looking for more? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!