EVERY MONTH I SHARE A BIT OF WHAT HAS CAUGHT MY EYE. IT’S USUALLY A MIX OF ALL
THE THINGS! DESIGN TRENDS I’M LOVING, NEW SKINCARE PRODUCTS I’M TESTING OUT, ADDITIONS TO MY WARDROBE, OR RECIPES I’VE TRIED. IT’S SAFE TO SAY THESE ARE FAVES THAT I WOULD PROBABLY TALK YOUR EAR OFF ABOUT IF WE WERE SITTING DOWN IN REAL LIFE TO CATCH UP OVER A GLASS OF SOMETHING BUBBLY AND MAYBE A BROWNIE OR TWO!
WHAT I’M LOVING THIS MONTH – DECEMBER 2019 EDITION
- Since it’s December most of the things I’m loving this month have to do with the holidays. First up on the list is real Christmas trees. It’s a Lowe family tradition of ours to head down to this tree farm and pick out THE perfect Christmas tree, or two, for our home. We always grab lunch in town and do a little shopping afterward. I love the smell of a real tree and this event kicks off Christmas in our home.
- Along with getting a real tree, I scoop up fresh garland similar to the one linked here and a simple wreath that I doctor up with a variety of mixed greens. Some of my inspiration for this year’s garland and wreath include this garland pic, along with this one. and this wreath.
- Black Friday shopping! Anyone else love to head out super early on Black Friday to try and take advantage of all the deals? Thought so! This year we headed to the outlets and knocked a bunch off things off our Christmas list. We may have also scored a few deals for ourselves as well!
- Christmas movies and the Hallmark channel. I love to have some of my favorites playing in the background as I putz around the house decorating, baking, and cleaning.
- Christmas decorations. I love seeing how others decorate their homes for the holidays. Pinterest is my go-to for inspiration and you can find my favorites pinned to my Christmas board here.
- My North Face parka. Mike got me this coat last year for Christmas after I spotted it at the outlets. They didn’t have the color I wanted in my size so he ended up ordering it from The North Face store. It is SO WARM and COZY and I couldn’t wait for it to cool off enough to start wearing it again. This one is similar to the one I have.
- Hot cocoa. When I’m on the go I grab a regular or peppermint coconut milk hot chocolate from Starbucks. When I have time though I love to make it on the stovetop. I usually just throw together a little of this and a little of that but if you need a recipe, this one is super close to the one I make. I usually skip the water for all milk and add vanilla though.
Looking for more? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!
Leave a Reply