What I’m loving this month
Every month I share a bit of what has caught my eye. It’s usually a mix of all the things! Design trends I’m loving, new skincare products I’m testing out, additions to my wardrobe, or recipes I’ve tried. It’s safe to say these are faves that I would probably talk your ear off about if we were sitting down in real life to catch up over a glass of something bubbly and maybe a brownie or two!
- I’ve been thrifting a lot during quarantine as a way to get out of the house for a bit and de-stress. It’s something I love to do and usually do a lot of during the warmer, summer months. Since the May Springfield Extravaganza was canceled, I’ve been heading indoors to hunt for unique finds for our home. I recently shared some of my favorite thrift and antique stores and if you’re local to Akron or Cleveland these stores are a must!
- Mike got me this neck massager as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago. I used to use it every night. Spending about 30-45 minutes working out the kinks in my neck and lower back. Recently, I pulled this little gadget back out and it’s been a heavenly little addition to my nighttime routine that I’d forgotten how much I needed! I carry all of my stress in my shoulders and at the base of my neck. Working on these parts of my body helps me to stay on top of it. Keeping these areas relaxed. Highly, highly recommend!
- Are you a cobbler, crisp, or crumble kinda gal? If you said cobbler then boy do I have the recipe for you! I’m not sure how I stumbled across this recipe on Pinterest but I’m so glad I did! This peach cobbler is BY FAR one of my favorites to make at the end of summer. Heck, I make it all year long and use frozen peaches if fresh aren’t available! So cakey and gooey and full of flavor from all the yummy spices. You HAVE to make this the next time you’re in the mood for something sweet!
- Fluted or reeded moulding is trending right now and you can find it all over Pinterest! Designers and bloggers are using it on walls and on furniture in new and creative ways. To see some of my favorite uses of this design trend and get inspiration for incorporating it into your own home, read my post here!
- It’s been a month now since I’ve been using my artisan soaps from Milked and I’m smitten! I ordered 5 different ones to try including Glow, Oat Milk and Honey, Pure, Yoney, and Yoney Blush. The ones I’ve used so far have been super gentle on my sensitive skin and lather really well. Oat Milk and Honey is the front runner when it comes to my favorite scent. I’ll definitely be reordering this one when it’s back in stock! Sign up for their email to get a coupon code for your first order!
Looking for more of my favorites? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!