Every month I share a bit of what has caught my eye. It’s usually a mix of all the things! Design trends I’m loving, new skincare products I’m testing out, additions to my wardrobe, or recipes I’ve tried. It’s safe to say these are faves that I would probably talk your ear off about if we were sitting down in real life to catch up over a glass of something bubbly and maybe a brownie or two!
What I’m loving this month – August 2019 Edition
- Murals. I went down the Pinterest rabbit hole one night and I’m still dreaming about adding one of these to my own home. This one is probably my favorite! I also really love this and this!
- Big, deep, sofas. We have been on the hunt for a while now and when this one popped up at the outlet it was too good to pass up.
- Furniture storage in the bathroom. I love the warmth and character these designers brought into their spaces shown here and here. Bathrooms are typically spaces with lots of hard surfaces. Bringing in wood furniture softens all the hard edges.
- This show on PBS. As I wait for the new seasons of The Crown and Poldark, this one has been a fun one to watch.
- I found this top at Banana Republic Outlet and can’t wait to wear it this fall.
- A Discovery of Witches. Someone recommended this author and I can’t put it down. I’ll already picked up the second and third book in this series so I am ready!
- This product by Sunday Riley is my go-to. I stocked up when Sephora had their summer sale. My skin is always so much clearer and even when I use it on the regular. Bonus if I pair it with this product for double the power!
Looking for more? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!