EVERY MONTH I SHARE A BIT OF WHAT HAS CAUGHT MY EYE. IT’S USUALLY A MIX OF ALL THE THINGS! DESIGN TRENDS I’M LOVING, NEW SKINCARE PRODUCTS I’M TESTING OUT, ADDITIONS TO MY WARDROBE, OR RECIPES I’VE TRIED. IT’S SAFE TO SAY THESE ARE FAVES THAT I WOULD PROBABLY TALK YOUR EAR OFF ABOUT IF WE WERE SITTING DOWN IN REAL LIFE TO CATCH UP OVER A GLASS OF SOMETHING BUBBLY AND MAYBE A BROWNIE OR TWO!
WHAT I’M LOVING THIS MONTH – April 2020 EDITION
- I recently ordered a sample of this lip mask to try and I’m smitten. I ordered the clear but they also have one in rose for a touch of color. It’s been a savior for me this winter and I apply it at night to help hydrate and refresh my lips.
- Still in love with dark, moody kitchens and I don’t see that love going anywhere soon. This one is dreamy and this one is gorgeous as well!
- On the flip side, I’m also digging the recent trend of using putty and mushroom colored paint on kitchen cabinets. This kitchen reveal by Studio McGee and this round up on Pinterest are great examples of both. An updated version of classic greige, these new colors are bringing warmth and a cozy vibe to the space.
- I’ve been on the hunt for molding inspiration for a few of the rooms in our home. Some of the wall treatments catching my eye is the vertical panels shown here, the mix of vertical and horizontal here, and classic picture molding shown here.
- I’m still testing out a couple of organic skincare products and recently ordered this beauty cream and this serum to test. My skin is still healing and the ingredients in both of these are supposed to help reduce inflammation and soothe the skin.
- I also scooped up this little tool to help depuff, reduce inflammation, and ease the tension in my jaw and face. So necessary for everything going on right now. This has quickly become part of my morning routine.
- I’ve been in the kitchen a lot lately and have made this recipe twice so far. They are so good! Can’t beat brown butter and Nutella in cookie form!
Looking for more? Find all the things I’m loving each month here!