Searching for gift ideas for mom this Mother’s Day? Don’t worry! I’ve got you covered! Today on the blog I’m sharing a roundup of items perfect for spoiling mom with this year.
Mother’s Day gift Ideas
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and if you’re in need of some fresh gift ideas for mom, keep reading!
I’m sharing some of my favorite finds that any mom is sure to love! Whether it be something beautiful for the home, delicious to eat, or to pamper and relax with, mom is sure to feel the love this Mother’s Day!
Gift ideas to spoil mom with
home + Garden
These curated finds below will add a bit of joy and beauty to any home and garden space.
- Pretty tabletop books full of inspiration and information: Cultivated, Flower, Terrain: Ideas and Inspiration for Decorating the Home and Garden.
- These pots with their sweet scalloped edges would bring beauty to any patio or porch: Bergs Palace Pot + Saucer.
- Delicate and feminine glassware to elevate cocktails at home: Fiorella Coupe Glasses, Set of 4.
- Gorgeous frames filled with family photos will be cherished for years to come: Single Picture Frame Dusk, Black and Brass Foundation Frame, Thin Gallery Matted Black Photo Frame, Thin Metal Matted Gold Photo Frame, Wide Woven Single Picture Frame.
- A cozy soft throw is always a good idea and this one is perfect for snuggling up with on cooler spring nights: Oversized Hand-Knit Chunky Throw.
- A beautiful vase filled with gorgeous flowers: Willow Decorative Vase.
Food + Drink
- Add this pastry assortment to your menu for an easy and delicious Mother’s Day brunch: Le Marais Assorted Pastry Sampler, Set of 12.
- Is there anything better than a good charcuterie board? I think not: Lady & Larder Medium Cheese Board.
- You can’t go wrong with chocolate and this decadent cake is the perfect Mother’s Day splurge: The Cake Bake Shop’s Gwendolyn’s Famous Earl’s Court Chocolate Cake.
- A great option for brunch or dessert after dinner: Flour Bakery Brunch Sampler, Set of 3.
- I love a good cup of tea and mom will too with these beautifully crafted sampler box sets: Tea Duet Gift Set with Gift Box and The Ultimate Tea Forte Experience with Gift Box.
- Last week, we visited Napa for the first time with family and some friends took us to Chandon on our last day. Always a favorite, you can’t go wrong with a bottle of their Brut or Rose. I also tasted their Garden Spritz and fell in love with this orange citrus-scented sparkling wine. The perfect light and refreshing summer drink!
Pamper + Relax
- My favorite bath bombs are the perfect way to relax and unwind after a long day. You can’t go wrong with any of their gift sets but these are perfect for spoiling mom: Relax, The Art of Bathing, Twilight.
- There’s something about a beautiful set of pajamas that just instantly relaxes your muscles and sets your mind at ease. So many prints to choose from but some of my faves include: Short Sleep Set, Lemon Tree Cropped Pajama Pants, Lime Zest Pajama Shorts, Lemon Zest Cami.
- The perfect cozy and lightweight robe for lounging around the house: Waffle-Knit Sweater Robe.
- I love a good comfy house shoe and always have a pair of slippers on hand for lounging or cooking and baking in the kitchen. Elevate mom’s everyday slippers with one of these chic pairs: Phoebe, Blackbird, Starling.
- A great candle in your favorite scent can help ease and relax your mind and body. Some of my favorite spring/summer scents include: Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle and Wellness Ceramic Elderberry and Hibiscus Candle.
- Give the gift of good vibes and mindfulness daily with this beautiful set: Morgan Harper Nichols Daily Affirmations Candle Gift Set.
Need more ideas for mom this Mother’s Day? Check out my Mother’s Day Gift Guide from last year!