Holy cow can you believe it’s June already? Father’s Day is fast approaching and I wanted to share some gift ideas with you since my Mother’s Day Gift Ideas post was so popular with you guys. We don’t have kids but Mike always gets a gift from Moose for being an amazing fury daddy! Below are some of Mike’s favs. These are things he loves and I purchase for him repeatedly or things on his wish list that he has hinted at. Hopefully, this list gives you some ideas for the men in your lives!
Father’s Day gift ideas – 2020
- Mike has this Yeti Rambler and also this Yeti Rambler Tumbler and LOVES them. He always has one with him when he goes to the gym, to golf, or whenever we get into the car. I’m thinking about getting him a backup or maybe this Yeti Colster Can Insulator for beer.
- Mike recently added a Yeti Cooler to his wish list. This one looks like it’d be a good size and I love the navy colorway!
- Our grill is about 9 years old and is apparently falling apart, according to Mike. It’s still functioning, for now, and has served us well. It’s a Brinkman Pro Series and has a few bells and whistles that I don’t think we’ve ever used. Like a side burner and rotisserie. When we were at Home Depot the other day I caught him eyeing up this Weber 3-burner grill. If a side burner is a must, this Weber grill online looks like a good option as well.
- Burroughs beard oil by Prospector Co. is my husband’s favorite beard oil. It’s another one of those items that I’m frequently purchasing a couple of times a year. It has a light woodsy scent and doesn’t leave his beard oily, but helps to soften it. He has also tried their aftershave and a few other products.
- Each summer, Mike scoops up a few pairs of shorts from Old Navy for the season. These Lived-In Straight Khaki Shorts are his fav. They are inexpensive and come in a variety of colorways. He lives in these shorts all summer long and they usually hold up for a few seasons if he manages not to beat them up too badly.
- At least once a year I order Titleist Golf Balls and have them engraved with Mike’s nickname. He’s been a fan of these for quite a few years now and is always happy to have replacements!
- I’ve turned my husband into a bourbon drinker! He loves a good old fashioned and we are still working on perfecting the drink at home. Bulleit is one of his faves to have on hand for mixing up drinks at home. I recently found On the Rocks Old Fashioned Premium Cocktail which is supposed to be an old fashioned in a bottle. Thinking about ordering this for Mike to try out to see if it’s any good.
- June is also Mike’s birthday month and this year Father’s Day and his birthday fall on the same weekend. Every once in a while he gets a craving for chocolate cake and I head to my Pinterest board for a new recipe to try. This chocolate pudding poke cake looks delish and super chocolatey! Perfect for father’s day or his birthday!
- If your husband is a Star Wars geek like mine, how about combining two of his passions into one with this deathstar ice mold. We spotted this a year ago and I think Mike is secretly sad this didn’t end up in his stocking last year. I may have to remedy this and surprise him this year!
I hope this list gave you a few new ideas if you are at a loss for what to get the men in your life.
What are some of the things that have been hits in your home for Father’s Day?